WILL CEREC® BENEFIT ME?
CEREC® benefits many patients looking for a ceramic restoration device. Some advantages include:
- Permanent (no temporary ones) and long-lasting restorations
- High-quality devices that save more natural tooth
- Less-invasive procedures for patients
- Fewer injections resulting in less discomfort for patients
- Fewer dental visits means fewer costs to patients
- Biocompatible solutions that do not harm the body
- No horrible-tasting impressions
- No time-consuming transfers to and from a lab
Some exceptions apply. If you have a history of breaking these types of devices or you have a deep bite, you should speak to your dentist because these products may not be the best option for you.
HOW LONG DO CEREC® RESTORATIONS LAST?
We know that CEREC® devices last for over five years. Now, research shows that most CEREC®-created restorations may last for more than 10 years.
Dr. Simmons can provide additional information and answer any questions you have regarding CEREC®.